View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 12:29 PM   #35
Conch Republican
10-78

Trading: (60)
HUpmann
Conch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Gas Grill Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsolomon View Post
I like gas in the winter when it cold and I just don't want to mess with the charcoal. The ease with which you can light it, cook your food and turn it off makes it a must have for me. I still use charcoal when I have the time and prefer the flavor over gas, but gas is predictable and easy. I use the Traegar more often then either the gas or charcoal, but when it comes to steaks and burgers, the gas or charcoal grill is the way to go.
This is where I am at. I need a grill (well, not that I have a gas stove I guess I don't "NEED" one...but that's another story) and last year bought a traeger. I use the traeger all the time, but when I want to sear and crank out some steaks or some lamb chops I like the easiness of a gas grill. Also for me - takes away the issue of someone (or me) screwing something up.

Propane is more expensive that Natural Gas - but I don't want to run a line around the house right now. Sounds like I am Genesis bound - and they make one with a flat pan in it if I go that way.