Thread: Decaf Sources -
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 01:04 PM   #6
RGD.
God Like Status

First Name: Ron
Trading: (1)
VR Army (Served With Honor)
RGD. has a spectacular aura aboutRGD. has a spectacular aura aboutRGD. has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Decaf Sources -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Moo View Post
. . .

If you get another medical deal that sez you have to 86 all your cigars, I'll drive up with a trailer. Merry Christmas, brother - glad you're still with us to worry about coffee quality.

dmn
Yeah - I'll let you know -

As a little more background:

Grinder - I was using a KitchenAid model that most people complained about - but it served me well for over 10 years and I had it dialed it exactly where I like it. Last year it bit the dust and I have gone through a dozen or so cheap models that my wife and kids bought for me - but they all sucked. I've put off buying what I wanted since I knew Santa wanted to get me a decent one this year.

Coffee beans. As luck would have it - after my hospital stay Tristan took it upon himself to send me roasted beans from Sweet Maria's. Then I bought them, shipped to his house and he would roast for me. Can't tell you how thankful and appreciative I am of him for doing that - but you know - he has a life, wife and so forth so I don't want him to have to keep on being my coffee ***** forever - LOL

So, therein the quest for some suppliers with a variety of decafs so that I'm not just stuck with one or two.

One of these years I may get into roasting - but not just yet.

Ron
RGD. is offline   Reply With Quote