View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 11:48 AM   #1
maninblack
Will smoke for food

First Name: Kevin
Trading: (80)
Partagas
maninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to behold
Default Diesel Unlimited

Woke up today and thought, what the hell, I'm gonna review the new Diesel line. So I'm gonna review the d.6, which is a 6x60 monster. Its a beautiful looking stick, wit a few noticeable veins but a solid, heavy stick in my hand. A simple maroon Diesel band on the foot and that's the only band on it. I paired it with a Coke. Pre-light I noticed a good woodsy smell at the foot.

I clipped the end with my xikar, but I almost needed a bigger cutter. Lit her up with my Ronson and away we go! The first third had a really good flavor profile, with some spice, nothing overpowering, and some nut flavors. Burn was good but as I neared the 2/3 mark, the ash really started coming apart so I tapped it off.

The second third, the spice picked up and became fuller bodied. I noticed hints of wood and the same nut profile. Damn I'm really enjoying this smoke!! Pairing it with coke was a good idea. Might need that sugar later in my system. Burn stayed even.

The last third of the cigar stayed consistent with the rest. The spice stayed consistent and I could really start feeling it as I got to the end. I would highly recommend this to any fan of the regular Diesel line. AJ Fernandez hits another one out of the park!