View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 02:57 AM   #2
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future
Default Re: My Cigar Box Coolidor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEZn00ts View Post
Ok most of you know I am new to this and I just wanted to show off the finished project, if you would even call it that. I would just say it's my first long term storage device for cigars. I am humbled to be here please... Don't **** me up

As you can tell I used a spare container to make a little self and it's pretty stable. Now lets hope I didn't over hydrate my beads! I was excited... It was at 64 because I haven't even had it there an hour and had to take it out and dry it a little so the humidity dropped. Hasn't even been in there 6 hours yet and I keep opening it so I know it will most likely go BACK up after I got it down lol.
64-66 Is My Preferred Humidity. Most Of Us Like To Keep The RH Below 70. I Have Several Coolidors; I Feel They Are Best For Long Term Storage.
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote