View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 09:38 AM   #1088
Fekum

Default Re: BAF Cigar Club Banter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zitro_joe View Post
oh man, I wish I could. my flying schedule would not allow me to hold a regularly meeting group.

Has my shipment arrived? Also,I made a trade with someone, they are sending their end to you, let me know when it arrives. Thanks! http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=22658

Joe

Yeah man! I got your box! Thanks again man. Outstanding smokes. They all went last Sat night.

Alex, I got your last Lapis egg today. I gotta wait until the first to mail it though. I gotta ease up the spending, I got 2 daily deals from CI this week alone, heheh.

Not much is new around here. We had a small earthquake last night... We are still using Dustoff for the weekly herf. About 3-8 of us Herf at our corner almost every night. Its starting to get cold as a mother though! Its supposed to be 32 tonight. Its beautiful during the day, but as soon as the sun hits the mountains, it gets COLD quick. We still sit out and smoke em up thought. Dedication baby! We have a few BOTL heading out REAL soon. We'll be sad to see them go, but glad they can finally reunite with their families.