View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 03:04 PM   #491
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Red's Fans Check in

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippewastud79 View Post
The thing that scares me about kids from Triple-A is they don't develop there for some reason. Prime example is Homer Bailey, they throw the kid to the wolves in the big show and he gets eaten alive. Its like they never teach them anything on their way through the system and by the time they are forced to the top they aren't ready.
It seems in our system that the best development comes out of AA Carolina. I agree that Louisville doesn't seem like the best place to develop talent (especially pitchers), although with the new pitching coach, that could change.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elderboy02 View Post
Homer didn't do too bad the last half of the year. I think he finally has his head on right. Now he actually throws a strike on the 1st pitch.
Homer worked out a lot of his problems late in the season. I only hope he remains that way going in to 2010.

And it looks like Cabrera is officially a Red, so Frazier is either out or part of the LF/CF platoon. Please don't let Tavares be in CF again...

Insert quote here.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote