View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 08:55 PM   #1
ucubed
Corona Cigars

First Name: Kevin
Trading: (15)
ucubed is a jewel in the roughucubed is a jewel in the roughucubed is a jewel in the rough
Default Tattoo design feedback

So I have this design for a tattoo. It's going across my back, probably right above my shoulder blades and it will be fairly big. I want some comments/feedback/critiques for you artists or for anyone else that has an opinion.

That is the basic design where the C X T will be bigger than the rest of the letters. The only color that I have planned is white in the Yin Yang and I'm open to suggestions. I plan on getting this done within the next month, before May and the sooner I get a finalized idea from everyone I'll take it to the artist.

Also I want to add the aum symbol, however I have no where to put it. I am thinking of taking out the gender symbol and putting it as an O, however I haven't the slightest idea how to make it so that it's simple. I was thinking it would be enclosed in a lotus flower (something similar to http://media.independent.com/img/pho.../30/Aum_05.jpg), however that will probably be a little bit too much for the whole design. Anyways, comment away!

P.S. It seems like some people can't make it out. It says coexist

Last edited by ucubed; 03-19-2009 at 09:02 PM.
ucubed is offline   Reply With Quote