View Single Post
Old 03-06-2022, 03:09 PM   #15
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Caldwell Lost & Found Pepper Cream Soda - Toro

So, I decided to check out my second caldwell today that got in my COTM club. The first time was an interesting and enjoyable experience. Definitely a mild cigar from what I remember.

pre-light aromas have a definite barnyard smell with sweet grass/hay

Wrapper: Milk chocolate wrapper with some small veins, flat head with a double cap

Draw: a little loose with cream soda flavors

vanilla, nutmeg, very creamy finish, cream soda flavors, sweet hay/grass, mild leather flavors, some earthiness, almost has a sugar cookie flavors to it, a little bit of white pepper, has a generic wood flavor,

vey creamy and mild, vanilla, some spice, white pepper, caramel, sweet hay/grass, small hints of savoriness, sugar cookie, some earthiness, a slight leather tone, finish is creamy and coats the mouth almost oily

vanilla, creamy finish, nuttiness, earthiness, a savoriness is in full swing, hay/grass, leather, sugar cookie, white pepper,

Ash/Burn: Ash was fairly packed with a little shedding. mostly white with pepper flecks, the burn was a little uneven requiring some touching up

Final Thoughts: The consistency is there on this cigar because it smoked EXACTLY like the previous cigar. Flavors were good if a little too mild for me. I wouldn't go out and hunt these down myself but if you like milder cigars then this is the exact cigar of you. Strength does build towards the end but i wanted more pepper to start. I still think it's worth a 5 pack to try out. The cigar is truth in advertising because it is a cream soda cigar with some pepper i just wanted more. I hope you enjoyed my re-review of this cigar and have a blessed day! God bless you all!