View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 11:49 AM   #327
spectrrr
Back in the midwest!

First Name: Frank
Trading: (20)
LGC
spectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to all
Default Re: New Pipe Smoker With A Question? Ask an Old Fart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuromancer View Post
Yep...that looks like a great deal, but you also need to know it's a one-way deal as Colibri has gone out of business...if it goes bad or needs repairs that's probably going to be a tough thing to get done, so theoretically you could be looking for another lighter in the future...like I said, when I burn through the Morpheus's, I'll probably pop for a Corona Old Boy in place of a pipe at some point...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash View Post
I thought Colibri went back in to business again?
And the answer is: YES, they are back in business, and honoring all old warranties (which were LIFETIME ones by the way). New products carry a 2yr warranty as far as I can tell, which is plenty for me. I'm a-ok with paying $20 every two years for a lighter. Since pipes are currently my wintertime past time, I imagine I won't have to worry about wearing mine out too quickly.......

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/Cigar...4,2791,00.html