View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 02:27 AM   #5
Don Fernando
Postwhore

First Name: Ferdinand
Trading: (29)
Army (Retired)
Don Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sobremesa Short Churchill

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
Thanks for the review, Ferdie. I have wondered how Steve's new smokes fare. Me, I first "met" the guy when he was in charge of the defunct JRBB, and actually met and herfed with him numerous times here in NJ while he was still with JRs. Hell of a nice dude, though a bit opinionated at times. For instance, he used to bash Acid Cigars unmercifully . . . then took a job with Drew!

Did Steve tell you his story about sharing a cigar with the old Italian man at an outdoor cafe? If not, and if you ever see him again, ask him about it. It's hilarious.
He still bashes Acid cigars, but because of him Drew Estate changed its whole image, the Liga Privada was made because of Steve and all the other popular blends followed only because the Liga was such a success.

Mi Querida is a good stick too, I smoked one and will review another one later this year.