Its only money...

First Name: Colin
Trading: (0)
Cohiba
Sadden will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Do you smoke indoors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
I've never smoked in the house. I won't even smoke in the shop unless the garage door is open. I used to smoke in my car, but have never sparked up in my new car and I've had it for 3 or 4 years.

When a B&M gets too many guys smoking and the air quality gets really poor, I'm not comfortable anymore. I just get down the road.
I used to be the same way with bars. When the cigarette smoke got too thick, I'd get going.

Usually it's got to be a "way too many people and everyone's smoking" thing for it to get overbearing, but in B&M's in Ohio and PA in the winter, that's all day long every weekend.
I can still burn a couple and be okay, but we generally pack up and move when it gets too bad.
I don't mind a hotboxed room , not my favorite but it wont scare me off. What gets me moving down the road is when it gets so loud in a cigar bar that you cant hold a conversation any more. So many places now seem to forget what the whole cigar bar experience is supposed to be about. I should be able to sit in some comfy chairs and have a great conversation with a few BOTL's. But when they get a band in there whose sole goal is blow the windows out of every building in a one block radius I am instantly done.