View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 09:45 AM   #7460
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What cigar did you smoke today VI?

Looks like a great smoking day right there Dave.

Had another FANTASTIC smoking day at our weekly VCM Thursday herf.

601 Red Edicion 2010 Limitada "Macho" Been sitting on this last one for some time, great first stick of the day. Smooth and loaded with great flavors. Time has been very good to these.

Crowned Heads LaCereme Robusto. This stick was AWESOME, nothing but cream & chocolate. Almost chocolate soufflé like, creamy and fluffy. Reminded me of a 601 Blue, without the spice. The complexity of the flavors on this thing were crazy good. I savored this bad boy til my fingers were burnt. Will, for sure, be getting more of these after I try the other sizes from my sampler. Best" new" stick I've smoked in the past few years.

Ezra Zion All My Ex's Maduro Toro. This was another home run in my book. The flavors on this thing were incredible. Best way to describe this is a 2008 DPG DPG JJ Maduro meets an LFD Chisel. Spicy with lots of chocolate. WOW!! Will be getting more of these, as well. Thanks to Dave (weelok) for turning me onto these. Excited to try the other Ezra Zions I got.

RomaCraft Cromagnon Bonecrusher After smoking the LaCereme & All My Ex's, was sad to say that this was a let down. Don't get me wrong, the flavors on this thing was great...but not as spectactular as the LaCareme or All My Ex's.

I can honestly say, it has been some time, that I've been impressed with a new (well, new to me) stick as I was with the LaCereme & All My Ex's. These two are surely box worthy.