View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 08:24 AM   #1
dijit
Have My Own Room

First Name: Mike
Trading: (48)
Montecristo AirForce (Served With Honor)
dijit is just really nicedijit is just really nicedijit is just really nicedijit is just really nice
Default Pinar Del Rio Reserva Limtada

Perplexing smoke,
Finally got try a Pinar Del Rio Reserva Limitada this morning, I may have ruined my taste buds for later smokes today. This started with a solid tobacco and pepper taste and quickly developed into a strong leather and cocoa/coffee flavor. These were not the mild flavors that had to be concentrated on to notice. These were strong and noticeable early on and remained throughout the experience.
I usually like to divide my thoughts on a new smoke into thirds but this smoke for me did not indicate a clear change at thirds but in halves. These halves exhibited the pepper and leather throughout with the pepper reducing in strength and the leather increasing. I mentioned earlier a cocoa/coffee flavor and for me it was had to decide which it was as the tobacco never really exhibited a sweetness that would have really brought out the cocoa or the reduction of flavors that would allow the coffee to really develop.
As I found myself nearing the end of my drive and my smoke this morning I must admit I was wishing I still had 30 mins or so just to sit and enjoy the flavors.