View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 01:13 PM   #11
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New York Mets 2014 Season Banter!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave128 View Post
Mac - I see your point with Tejada, but who else do we have for SS?
That's my point!! Alderson did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to improve these positions...

Shortstop (nothing but Tejada...and what did he hit last year? .202 before getting hurt.

Starting Pitching (banking on prospects and ANOTHER over the hill veteran)

Bullpen (who's our closer? Johnny Rottentree?)

First Base (rolling the dice with Duda/Davis...AGAIN...how'd that work out for you last year Sandy?)

Very frustrated with the ownership...money was saved and yet, we only picked up Granderson/Young/Colon. I love the Granderson deal. If Young performs as he's capable, I'm ok with that move. Just not thrilled with Colon...'roids, over 40, overweight, etc...I see him on the DL by the end of May). Guess Wilpons wanted to pocket some more.