View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 07:06 AM   #32
Wanger

Default Re: iPhone Sucks and Apple are Bastards

I don't have an iPhone, but am looking at getting one when my contract with T-Mobile is up (HATE them). My wife has had her iPhone for over a year, and had no problems at all. In the past, she's had issues with other phones she's had. At one point, she went through 3 Motorola phones (while I had only one, of the same model she had, within that same time frame). She had issues with a Nokia that she got (while I again had no issues with the same model).

The point is that it may be more related to the person than the phone itself. How you handle it and store it, etc. I'm not saying that you didn't take care of it, but just the minute differences in how you use and interact with the device may be the root cause of all the issues. Or you've just had bad luck. Who knows?

We have an iMac and a Macbook, and I really am a fan of the software and the usability, and how the different software pieces interact. I wanted to try to hackintosh my netbook, but couldn't get it done (I'm a semi-tard, when it somes to things like that), and found out I'd have to replace the internal modem (or whatever it's called now) in the netbook if I hacked it. That being said, if I had the choice between a Mac and a Windows system, I'd choose the Mac.

All i can say is good luck with whatever you choose. I know you'll hear from people who love it and people who hate it, too.