View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 02:04 PM   #40
WhiteMamba
I'm scared of Neil.

First Name: Michael
Trading: (28)
RyJ
WhiteMamba has a spectacular aura aboutWhiteMamba has a spectacular aura aboutWhiteMamba has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: How did you get into cigars?

So two summers ago I was a groomsman in my buddies wedding. The best man got a box of H. Upmann toros. It was the first thing I ever smoked in my life. I gave in since most guys at the seminary I go to smoke any way. It was quite enjoyable. After that I started the cheap route and got a bundle of Bahia B-line Connecticut's and stored them in a tupradoor with a damp paper towel. I finally got wise and got a small glass top 20ct from CI with some RyJ's and Macanudos. From there I found the devil site and this place and it was all down hill from there. Now I have a cooler and keep the desk top for show in the living room. I haven't smoked a Bahia in forever and probably never will. I still like Upmann's and this place has certainly gotten me more into maduros and DE stuff. Never cared for Acids or flavored stuff though. Also, recently have gotten into pipes over the past few months. It is just as slippery a slope as cigars.
Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. Romans 12:10
WhiteMamba is offline   Reply With Quote