View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 06:21 PM   #1
Swif

Default How to deal with poor service?

I had a question to ask the community hear?

I would like to know how you guys would deal with a product you bought and the product minor concerns?

I have contacted the company expressed my concerns sent pictures of my concerns, and was told that they would fix the concerns. about 9 months pass as I am in contact with the company on a monthly bases where and when to send off to be repaired.

The company then informs me that they will refund me my money and I can keep the product. I inform the company to send me the money and payment s would be fine. I also told the company to have the product picked up so they can fix it and resell to recoup some lost funds.

The company insist I keep the product and first payment would be sent in a few weeks and full refund would take a few months.

I received a very same payment about 2 months after this was agreed and I am about 2 years past from when I sent payment for product. I am not one to blast on a forum. I have tried to work with the company and have been well beyond willing to work with the company.

How would you handle the concern? would you sell the product and expect full refund? Would you speared the word about the company? I am having trouble with what to do.