View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 08:11 AM   #58
Will herf for food

First Name: Mike
Trading: (9)
VR
357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: NHL '10 - '11 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbroody View Post
Mike I have never moved the target or changed the argument. I have stated the same things since last year. I wont be getting back on topic as I never left. I am not the one putting thoughts and words not written into your posts. It has become painfully obvious that no matter what I write be it direct quotes from a coach or stats we are not going to agree. I have no intrest in continuing this as I fear it will result in Tom having to get involved. I appreciate my friendship with Tom too much to put him in that situation. So I will for the second time in a row post. Lets just agree to disagree.
OK. I was being civil; I wasn't calling names or mocking anyone. You kinda dogged my team. I disagreed with you. Thereafter I was only trying to make a logical argument that supported my opinion. I'm fine with agreeing to disagree. We're fans of different teams, we'll never see eye to eye on which team is better. No hard feelings.