View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 01:47 PM   #7
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What to do for humidification?

I use a hydra in each of my winadors along with 40oz. of beads.
I set the hydras 2 or 3% below the RH%age I want to keep. If your vino is plugged in the fan should run constantly. (My winadors didn't have fans, I installed them and run them 24/7.)
If you make sure to leave space for the air to go up and down along the back and sides, your vino's fan will do a great job of circulating the air, you don't need a supplementary fan.
By doing this, my winadors stay rock solid at 63%, which is right where I like them.
If I want to bump things up a bit, all I have to do is raise the hydras a couple points and they'll recondition my beads for me.
This system only works with my HCM beads, because they'll assume the average RH level dictated by the hydra and work along with it to keep things static.