View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 12:52 PM   #3
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fourth Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops

Okay, the first couple big announcements for this season...
The most important is that Cole will be Official Co-Commissioner with me. He's going to take care of tracking all the stuff you dicks never report to him.

Secondly, scoring will now be changed to Standard League Scoring.
I've made all the changes already, please look them over. I'd like to make a few bonus categories, but I'll worry about that later.
Here is where I got the Standard League Scoring Info.

Cole and I are working on a League Manual. It will include all our rules and stuff. Not just pertaining to the league, cause we don't really have any rules, but pertaining to the pass.
It'll help us all understand each other, what's expected, and will help from anyone getting upset over others not taking care of stuff in a timely manner.
I've considered creating penalties for not doing things we've promised to do, like sending the pass along in a timely fashion or getting our entry cigars in, or whatever.
I think that idea sucks.
Instead, I think it's best to agree that all participants exchange cell numbers. That way everyone can gang up and torment whoever isn't pulling their weight. Or we can all help him out. I think it's important that we be patient with each other and realize that life life's everyone. So no penalties.

I've also considered changing this to a Rotisserie League. Stephen has been up my ass about that from day one. I don't have a problem with it if you guys want it. I just think the head-to-head format suits what we do with our betting and all, and I don't know how rotisserie works other than what Stephen has explained.
So that's a pending development.

There's plenty of time to get your wishes heard before the season starts, so let's get to it.

Last edited by shilala; 07-30-2013 at 12:59 PM.
shilala is offline   Reply With Quote