View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 07:50 AM   #3903
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Photography Thread

It was not you that I thought I offended, Mack, but its a long story.
To you I simply meant what I said, those things are SO 'complicated', you can run all day in the 'little green camera'
AUTO mode, and come out fine. But to really work a SLR or a DSLR takes a ton of practice. And when you get
good, there's just another layer of onion there left to peel. That's why I love em so much. Every time I go out
I am humbled by another stupid mistake or brain fart, slow trigger finger, the horrifying fact that it ALL looks good
in the viewfinder, and come home after shooting in manual to see I forgot to look at my light meter in the viewfinder
and all my pics are white. It just never stops. What I am glad about is that there is another Asylum member out
shooting and then posting pics. Cliche' time, you miss 100% of the great pics you see when you leave your camera
at home. Shoot the hell out of that thing, I can't wait to see what you come up with!
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote