View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 12:39 PM   #138
Porch Dweller
Life is for living

First Name: James
Trading: (24)
Bolivar AirForce (Retired)
Porch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Let see your man caves

Here's mine. We're still getting things hung on the walls and there's a box of books hiding somewhere in the garage I need to dig out.
My man cave combines several things I enjoy: cigars, hockey, MST3K, reading, music, and booze.

Almost every picture on the wall except for two were matted and framed by my wife. She's been doing it both part-time and as a hobby for about 20 years. The below two are on the wall above my wineador. She made them out of the inserts/ inside cover of a couple of boxes of some CCs we got while stationed in Germany. I told her that once she retires she ought to post in the retailer section here to see if anyone wants something similar made from their old boxes.

Last edited by Porch Dweller; 06-07-2015 at 12:52 PM.
Porch Dweller is offline   Reply With Quote