View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 11:35 AM   #28
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cigar health issues...do you guys ever worry about it???

Ever since I realized I have an expiration date, I don't really worry about much of anything.
I know if something is right or wrong, whether it's good for me or not. I generally ask others about these sort of things when I'm looking for someone to co-sign my bullsh1t, or help me justify enjoying lots more than is sensibly my due. That's cause I'm a weasel that way.
I found that I can smoke a few pc's a day without any negative reactions. Then I couldn't anymore, so I don't smoke that much. Others can tolerate more, and others less. They can safely figure out what's right for them.

Every second we're closer to expiring. Everything we eat, drink, breathe, or do.
If a few cigars bring joy at the end of a hard day's work, there's not a thing wrong with that, no matter what the studies say. The stress from not enjoying those cigars is likely to be equally as unhealthy.
We all need to enjoy ourselves, and there's plenty of good stuff out there to enjoy. Too much of any of it is bad for us, too little is bad for us. I can usually figure out how much is just right when I want a whole lot more, because a whole lot more ruins the fun of it.