View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 02:47 PM   #27
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Car Pics Thread

We don't do anything fancy to wash the cars, we just wash them regularly. We keep them very clean, inside and out. Kid repellent would be a lot more helpful than brake dust repellent.
But I do use Westley's Bleche-wite to clean up brake dust and keep the tires clean. I have a curved scrub brush that really helps. Plus I spray the stuff on all the wheels, then start at the first one and give them all another spray when I clean them.
We're currently using Armor-All car wash, but it's just what was on sale.

We never, ever wax the cars. There's a reason clear coat was invented. It wicks away water and leaves them spotless. If I wax the clear coat, it spots.

I have a big bottle brush for my wheels, but Weeze's wheels are wide open. I can reach all the way to the back side of the tire, they're super easy to clean.
If ya don't let brake dust build up, it cleans up easy. Otherwise, bleche-wite will clean it up with a little soak time.