View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 09:55 AM   #5
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EAHHGH....how bada55 is Philly gonna be next year with Darren Spro

I was talking to Sofaman about this yesterday. The Eagles just went from "coming together nicely" to "OMGWTF" with one signing.
My gripe was that it was gonna wreck LeSean McCoy's Fantasy numbers, and he's been my secret weapon mainstay for the last couple years.

The saddest story ever? Eric Decker to the Jets. Denver can afford to lose him with Julius Thomas breaking out, but to see anyone have to languish in that eternal Rex Ryan mess is just sad. Especially when it's a talent like Decker.
Geno Smith is no Peyton Manning. Decker catches the ball in open space on the fly, not across the middle in the dirt. I don't see him thriving in NY, and I don't see him making Geno any more effective.
Wanna see the Jets come around in 60 minutes or less? Bring over Michael Vick and pray a lot.