View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 10:15 AM   #56
spectrrr
Back in the midwest!

First Name: Frank
Trading: (20)
LGC
spectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to all
Default Re: Walking Dead Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
I too liked that new twist! Hack off the part the Zombie bit!

I don't know if Rick was using that hatchet to kill Zomibies with prior to hacking off Hershel's leg or not??? Doesn't seem to matter much, arrows are safe to kill Zombies with, hunt with, and use as eating utensils.
yeah, basic rules of "infections transmission" have kinda gone out the window in that show a long time ago. I remember back in the day when they were in Atlanta and came storming out of the building in protective masks so the blood spatter wouldn't get em. Now... hahahah. I'm pretty sure after the prison fights, each and every one of them has ingested some "spatter", be damned near impossible not to!

So where does that leave the infection mechanism.... drinking spatter isn't enough to turn you... but a bite or scratch is... ... I think sometimes in a good show, the producer has to ignore certain aspects in order to focus better on other ones and deliver good television.