View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 03:19 AM   #54
spectrrr
Back in the midwest!

First Name: Frank
Trading: (20)
LGC
spectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to all
Default Re: Walking Dead Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersozei View Post
At least they seem to have learned a few things about strategy
THANK GOD! That was really starting to bug me. I mean, yeah, I know, civilians, not military trained, just random people thrown together. But man, you live in the post zombie Apocalypse. You kill the damned things EVERY DAY, you sure as hell better start getting a little better at doing it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kugie View Post
The people behind the cage I can't wait for that to play out.
Well, if that was the mess hall, and those guys were locked in, presumably with a water source, then they have possibly been there just eating, drinking, and shitting for OVER A YEAR! Which means
a) there goes the food stores!
b) holy crap the smell!

Overall, a good intro. Clever with the one woman using the armless zombies as pack mules. Would have liked to see a little more backstory on her, and what the other girl's problem is (more than a simple case of the flu).

When Hershal got bit I automatically thought "well, he's dead". Then I was waiting for the usual cry and moan show while the daughter sobs over her daddy, he begs em to make it quick, someone like rick steps up to knife him... I was pleasantly surprised to see the new twist on things.