View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 03:31 PM   #38
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which are the most cigar-friendly states?

I lived in PA my first 40 some-odd years. They pretty much expected you to smoke a cigar. Everybody loved a cigar, and if you wandered in with a pipe, people were happy for it. I don't think there's anyone in the world who doesn't like the smell of a good pipe tobacco.
There are tons of cigar stores in PA, and anywhere smoking is allowed, cigars are welcome. The anti-smoking laws are very lenient compared to other states. There are loads of places folks can smoke indoors.

I'm in Ohio now, and I can't say that the folks here are any less tolerant. The taxes are decent, and there are lots of B&M's. Fewer places where someone can smoke inside, but I'm close to Cleveland. Just a little bit down the road there are plenty of bars where you can smoke, and just about every bar has a smoking tent, porch, or whatever.

I'd say both states are pretty pro-get your smoke on.