Juan of 11

First Name: Dave
Trading: (8)
RA
Da Klugs has disabled reputation
Default Re: Broken lighters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHMatt View Post
Someone mentioned not cross posting our threads from CS here due to ownership.. Is there a thread listing details on that rule? Is there anything wrong with posting links to threads over there? I would like to move my lighter fix thread over here but don't want to ruffle feathers. When I have more time I can redo the procedure with a new lighter I suppose.

-Matt-
From our perspective your words are ... well your words. Post them wherever you wish. I'd love a suit where "another site owner" tried to sue us because you chose to post your words here and there and they postulated ownership of them. Life gets boring and that would be fun. But it will never happen. If others started posting your (well technically his since he owns their placeholder now) words ... that might be an issue.

RE lighters. Try purging then. Hold them in your hand and let them heat up. Bleed them out for as long as you can hear noise. MIght take 3-4 minutes. Refill and wait for it to warm up again.

Almost every time this works for me.