View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 08:20 AM   #65
chaase321
ZOTL's mmmmm brainssss

First Name: Cole
Trading: (81)
Partagas
chaase321 is a jewel in the roughchaase321 is a jewel in the roughchaase321 is a jewel in the roughchaase321 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Fourth Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattso3000 View Post
Me too.

Cole...should we send the entry sticks to you, then? I sent off 100 troop sticks to Scott last week to cover my first few bets.
I think I should be able to store everything. I have a 48qt cooler that is empty, and about 7-10 boveda packs that are all 70%, so I should be able to store all the sticks this year in that.

I am really busy at work today, but tomorrow I should be able to focus on getting everything straightened out for this and I will make a post about everything, AND send a PM with the exact same info as the post that way everyone gets all the info.

This post/pm will contain the pass rules, the "small" league rule changes, and directions for submitting troop sticks and entry sticks.

Thanks for being patient guys!!!

Also, I would like to get a draft date set...any thoughts? The sunday before the season starts is also labor day weekend (and a special day my wife and I share ) so, maybe the week before would work? Or the Wednesday before the season starts? Let me know if anyone has any days that DON'T work for them.

Thanks!