View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 11:08 AM   #5
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lumbar MRI Results

I did the shots, Vin. They didn't help, but it wasn't anticipated they would, it was just a stop in the course of conservative measures. I'm not sure if mine were the same as usual, they were powdered corticosteroids delivered under xray and I had about 30 shots in each side, but that was because of all the injury I had in there. I only had two courses because the second one just about did me in. I ended up in the emergency room over it.
Scott (sofaman) just did the shots and they completely fixed him. He had no troubles at all. As soon as he felt better he started working out like a madman and made a complete transformation. Being in shape has kept the problem fixed.
I have a couple wrecked discs at T1 and T2 that I'll probably have to get attended to someday, but for now I'm pretty used to it.