Thread: Health Update
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 10:36 AM   #51
Will herf for food

First Name: Mike
Trading: (9)
VR
357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Health Update

I went a few weeks without checking in on C.A. I'm so sad reading the news. Jason was certainly a ray of sunlight. He would share the love of Christ to others daily. I prayed for him and his health but I know not near as often as he prayed for my concerns. I really miss reading his posts and chatting back and forth with him here.

My comfort is knowing he's in the arms of our Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ. I pray his family and friends are comforted knowing this as well. I wanted to meet up with Jason this past winter, my first in Florida, but the logistics never worked out. I'm really sorry and sad now that I didn't make it work somehow. I'm in South Dakota now and there's no way I could make it to the services.

Thank you again Jason for all you meant to us. Until we meet again brother!