Old 09-07-2013, 10:23 PM   #12
Smokin0808
Just in from the Storm

Trading: (0)
Smokin0808 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Help me pick first humi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilninjabuddy View Post
I strongly recommend a coolidor. You don't need fancy right now, you need reliable and easy storage. Starting out, you should spend your money on figuring out what cigars you like, and biw many you need on hand. Go to Amazon and get a $20 Coleman 28qt, and four Spanish cedar trays from cheaphumidors.com.

Once you've been in the game a while, and have a better idea of how many cigars you truly want to have in hand, you'll have a better idea of what you want/need out of a desktop humidor (size, quality, price, etc.) and can make a better decision.

I went through four or five different sizes and qualities of humidors. I don't own one anymore as I now use a wineador and a cooler for everything and found out I don't really need a desktop.
I've certainly thought about a cooler, as I said, but it will take me a couple years to fill even a 50 stick humidor. When I need one, I'll get one. Until then, I want a desktop. Here's another model I can across. Not my favorite, appearance wise, but may be very functional, and a nice price.
http://t.thompsoncigar.com/product/X...IDOR/88221.uts
Smokin0808 is offline   Reply With Quote