Thread: Hunting thread
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 04:53 PM   #3
cigarmonkel
User Title goes here

Trading: (32)
Montecristo
cigarmonkel has a spectacular aura aboutcigarmonkel has a spectacular aura aboutcigarmonkel has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Hunting thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veatorious View Post
What do I hunt--currently Mulley's, Elk, Promghorn, Preditors, Waterfowl, and Upland birds. I currently hunt Nevada. Previosuly Washington State and Utah. Looking forward to a Sitka Alaska Blacktail hunt, Wyoming Proghorn hunt, and a Idaho Elk/Wolf hunt.

I am fortunate to have experienced some amazing hunts in my young life, and looking forward to introducing my 5 year old boy to a full hunt this coming season. He has been on some scouting trips, but not an actual hunt yet. Not sure his legs are ready for the high country, but we will see. Got to start them young.... Just like my dad did.
Nice! I'm not sure if the elk wasn't cured correctly or if it was way over cooked but it was extremely gamey which sucks cause I really want to do some true big game hunting. I'd love to do some trips out west and do some "real" hunting. The hunting we have in MI... not sure I would considering that hunting. Sitting in a blind waiting for them to come to you; I'd much rather go out find the game, stalk and wait/get the right shot.
cigarmonkel is offline   Reply With Quote