Feeling at Home

First Name: Jarrett
Trading: (8)
HUpmann
iaMkcK will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Hey hey hey, long time no see

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnoon View Post
Nice to see you Jarrett. Glad your getting your health in order.

As for the sticks you were bombed, let me share my point of view.
I understand your perspective and not everyone will agree with me but those cigars are gifts to do with as you please. Sure. You'd love to smoke and enjoy each and every one of them. But to me, once I gift anyone cigars, it is theirs. And, honestly, I would never return gifted cigars. IMO, if people are concerned with what the recipient does with the cigars, they shouldn't be giving them away.

Don't be a stranger.
I appreciate your input, truly. I was thinking that if the people don't want them back, when I do sell stuff off, I may just do mini bombs with the sales. Whatever couldn't be returned will become a bonus stick or 2 with peoples purchases. If they were gifts, let them stay that way. I just don't want to profit off my brothers in an unfair fashion. Either way, I'm easily a month off from selling anyways.

And thanks to all of you for the kind words. It's so refreshing to see the positivity I know and love from you guys. This has been a big decision for a long time. I haven't really ever wanted to part with these sticks. The girly made mention once or twice of selling them, and she understood. Alas, I'm faced with bigger opportunities.

I can always fall down this slippery slope again if it becomes something I am capable of enjoying again, without pain. :-)