View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 09:26 AM   #39
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Accuracy of salt test calibration

Never forget also the volumes of BS info out there that are just begging for someone to read it and be
taken down the wrong path. My blog for instance, ROFLMAO.
No I mean the 50 or so places you can read "Squeeze the cigar between your fingers...it should give
slightly and then spring back, and should not crackle". If a cigar doesn't crackle, I wouldn't LIGHT the
thing, cause I know a properly humidified CC ought to certainly crackle. Knowing the difference between
a crack and a crackle, see Ninja's point above. And I guess a NC should "give", but what does GIVE
actually mean. 1/16th inch...1/4 inch....1/8 inch....fingers touching, lol.

Or another one..."Please look at our Counterfeit gallery to see what the bands should look like." Please.
How many Bolivar bands are there. Almost every one is different in color from one year to the next.
"My rows of squares are cut off, these must be fake." "The embossing on one side is crisper than the
other, I must have fakes." Time my chirrens, TIME. It's all it takes.

Last edited by OLS; 01-28-2011 at 09:32 AM.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote