View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 07:46 AM   #18
Steve
Dad Jokester Supreme

First Name: Steve
Trading: (6)
HdM
Steve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud of
Default Re: Any Sirius/XM Gurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashcan Bill View Post
That's actually funny. I had the pleasure of dealing with Aetna's online pharmacy and whatnot last month. On the phone they're quite nice, but their computers systems must still be running DOS programs. They couldn't get my billing right for anything, and couldn't communicate with my doctor as they apparently don't use email and aren't plugged in to modern prescription protocols. They are the most technologically backward outfit I've dealt with in years.
I have been trying to get a copy of a receipt for over a month; supposedly it has been sent in the mail twice. Last month and now this month we are waiting on Holly's meds that were supposed to be sent for 1st delivery and were actually sent standard overnight. Of course last month they were 2 days late and yesterdays delivery is still AWOL...

Anyways, sorry for sidetracking your thread Greg. Back to our regularly scheduled programming.