View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 09:48 PM   #11
NorcalMark
Still Watching My Back

Trading: (5)
NorcalMark will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Tower Cigars......never again!!

I sent Daniel bigdix a very nice email saying we had none left. I apologized for not
being able to supply him with a box.

Daniel sent me an email back stating we would never by from me again and
said he would let everyone he knows not to buy from me. I never knew how many
boxes we would be getting.

Here is the email sent to Daniel after he became angry with me
Daniel,

we started compiling a list for the Tatuaje Face starting in early July. This was before we were even selected as retailer for the Face cigar. we had ZERO idea how many boxes we were going to get. We don't take phone orders for items like this. That is why we compile a list by email. *by the time your email had come in, we had 40+ names on the list and growing daily. *going off of what took place with the frank cigar in 2008, I was hoping I would get 50 boxes, but due to the number of retailers Tatuaje has and how tatuaje spread them out we got no where near the number of boxes we expected. I think the last count on face emails was somewhere near 75 emails. there were many people I had to disappoint with the email like I sent you. *I tried to make it as fair as possible for everyone, that is why I ask everyone to send an email.

We run a class act cigar shop here, that is why we were chosen to represent Tatuaje and The Face cigar.

I am sorry you feel the way you do. I hope you have a wonderful and safe weekend.

Mark Just
President
Tower Pipes & Cigars, Inc.
NorcalMark is offline   Reply With Quote