Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 02:30 PM   #264
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Game of Thrones

That's definitely what I prefer now...it gives me the time to make a DVD worth writing, 2 episodes....
Once I get two down, I burn em and watch em. Normally I would say it helps to stay away from this thread,
but lately the whole board is snooze-city, so no risk of spoilage. This season is not near as fun to watch as
the first season, but you can tell they are setting up a huge glut of awesome stuff. As long as they don't HOLD
it for Season 3 I will be OK with it. I swear, Tyrion Lannister is written to be such a huge brain on that lil guy.
He cracks on people all day long, always has the last laugh on people, and even with these intensely manipulative
people all around him, he is still the strongest one of them all. JUST GREAT writing, not such good accent delivery,
though, lol. Actual British Islanders must be squirming around in their chairs to hear it. Of course, it's a make-believe
land, so maybe his accent is perfect, I don't know.

On the music side, I watched (and continue to re-watch) Band of Brothers, and from day 1, I could never make it through
the entire open to get to the show, I am fast forwarding as soon as the HBO logo is over.

THAT SONG??? I could watch it AND rewind it and watch it again I like it so much.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote