View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 06:43 PM   #24
thebayratt
Still Watching My Ash

First Name: Shawn
Trading: (11)
RA
thebayratt will become famous soon enoughthebayratt will become famous soon enough
Default Re: ...and the pussification continues.

I was riding a shopping cart across a grocery store parking lot once like a scooter. Hanging on the bar and pushing with one foot, while the other was on the bottom bar. Long story short is; I hit a pothole, flew into the handle bar and basically bit the handlebar.... Broke off two teeth and bloodied my mouth.... not a pleasant experience.

My parents could have sued the store for the crappy parking lot, but didn't and we moved on and got my teeth "fixed'. I guess stores now days don't want to have injuries from employees or customers is why she might have said that.
Where I work people always claim to have tripped or fell or hit thier head on stuff to try and collect a check....... then we show them the video and the story changes drastically. But there are at times legitament claims.. Those claims make prices higher in stores to pay the claims off and makes it harder for employees to catch a decent raise if they pay out alot in injury claims.
thebayratt is offline   Reply With Quote