View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 10:02 AM   #1
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Omar Ortez Original Maduro

From the information I was able to find on this stick... These sticks are packaged in unique wooden boxes. These are certain to satisfy the lover of fuller-bodied cigars, these “puros” are handmade in Nicaragua with ultra rich Nicaraguan wrapper, binder and long filler tobaccos.

Wrapper: Nicaraguan
Binder: Nicaraguan
Filler: Nicaraguan
Size: 5X54 (Robusto Grande)
Price: Box of 60 for $ 160 / $ 2.67 a stick OH YEAH!!

This stick was dark chocolate brown in appearance with moderate veins. Pre-draw flavor was caramel, right up front and hit me right away. Had an excellent draw and it burned evenly all the way to the end.

1st Third: Detected caramel and a sweet woodsy taste, very enjoyable.

2nd Third: At about the half way point the caramel is still present with a hint of leather and milk chocolate. I'm digging this stick!!

3rd Third: The final third stayed consistent with caramel and leather. Might have found me a new "go to" stick.

This stick was full bodied in flavor, but mild to medium in strength. Can only imagine these will be awesome with a little time on them. Would I buy this stick? HELL YES!! Seeing how I picked up a box, looking forward to enjoying more of these. Will be putting these into my regular rotation.