Trading: (111)
RA
CigarNut has disabled reputation
Default Re: Ybor City Recommendations?

I like:

- Tabanero Cigars: 1605 E 7th
- King Corona Cigars: 1523 E 7th
- Tampa Sweethearts: 1603 E 6th

You can park near any one of these and walk to all of them. I usually park on a side street near Tabanero and walk from there. Most of the streets are one-way, so keep that in mind

Tabanero has a small lounge and a rolling area up front and you can watch them from inside or out — they have several tables outside as well as inside. Tabanero used to give you a free Cuban coffee if you purchased some cigars — this was prepandemic, so I’m not sure now.

King Corona also has a nice large lounge and small food menu.

Tampa Sweethearts is more like a traditional cigar store with a (very) small smoking area.

Also, a bit longer walk is Columbia Restaurant (2117 E 7th) — they have really great food, and you can purchase their (high-priced) cigars in their gift shop. I believe the cigars are Nicaraguan, and they are pretty good.

I have not been to any of them since the pandemic, so be sure to call first.

If we were not in the midst of this sh!t, I’d meet you down there — I love Ybor City.

2 of 3 Requirements for use of the CA Rolodex: 100 posts/ 60 day membership/ participation in trade (trader rating). New members can be added at any time.
CigarNut is offline   Reply With Quote