View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 01:07 PM   #2540
E.J.
I'm nuts for the place

Trading: (21)
E.J. is a jewel in the roughE.J. is a jewel in the roughE.J. is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Losing Weight with Starscream

Quote from Jan 7th 2012 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.J. View Post
Well, I'm jumping on board....the stories I have been reading on the Health and Fitness section of this forum are inspiring.

Heading back to the Caribbean in the Spring and figured that I better get in better beach shape than I was in last year. I weighed in at 222('bout what I was in the picture you are seeing) at the first of the year and would like to get back to 200(weight I was when I graduated HS 24 years ago) by the time I head South. Way I look at it, it is about a pound a year....

Though I have always tried to get to the gym in the colder months and I ride bikes a lot in the warmer months, I have never really watched what I eat. That is relative, I like to think I know what I am putting in my body...but portions have never meant a thing to me. I am not one to eat dessert, but I'll eat 3 plate loads of whatever is for dinner, if that makes sense.

Anyway, I have started to count calories and have been religious at the gym.....we'll see where we end up..... It is written down for all to see, with a pic as well.... Here's hoping that I look better than this in 2.5ish months.....
Today -

It has been well over 20 years since I have seen the 100's.... Could be back over 200 tomorrow, but this put a smile on my face....
E.J. is offline   Reply With Quote