View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 07:28 AM   #2529
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Losing Weight with Starscream

Stuck at 193. If you stuck a fork in me I'd pop. The new meds will take time to iron out, for sure. I've been eating very lightly, rabbit food mostly. I'm very backed up, though. Plus I'm holding a lot of water despite the fact that one of my meds doubles as a diuretic (I drink umpteen 30oz. glasses of water a day to counteract that).
I started PT yesterday and did my exercises last night. They take quite awhile. Next Wednesday she'll give me a routine for the gym to add to the current regimen.
I was in bad shape yesterday morning, much, much more comfortable with my muscles today. The exercises really straightened out some chronic areas.