View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 03:25 PM   #448
TheRiddick
Non-believer

First Name: Greg
Trading: (7)
TheRiddick will become famous soon enoughTheRiddick will become famous soon enough
Default Re: J! E! T! S! Jets! Jets! Jets!

No, I did not smile, even ONCE, last night. Have no idea what's with your POV on this, you still insist that any fan noticing OBVIOUS PROBLEMS, is not a fan. WHATEVER. I am a realist, I guess you're not.

Sanchez had a few "bad games"? Like I said before, you must be watching Jets games on Photoshop Channel, with rose colored glasses on, to boot, to reinforce the effect. Bad games wise, how about since Day 1 of him joining Jets? Right now, he is a cancer on the field, but I guess you really don't mind Jets loosing games which they can win. Should win. Any team now knows all they have to do is worry about the Jets' running game since Sanchez is usually the best player on the opposing team when he starts airing the ball. And judging by last night's game, at snaps as well. Ever hear of "peripheral vision"? Yeah, that little thing Sanchez is lacking. And lack of accurate arm with open receivers.. And inability to catch a snapped ball any HS quarterback would catch... And... And... And... So, how many "Ands..." does it take to understand Sanchez is the cancer right now, and not a solution. Never was, IMO.

You ever play sports? Doesn't take much time to evaluate a player. Took me, oh, 2-3 games of his first season. It takes HEART to play this game, Sanchez has none. There is no reason to evaluate any further. He should fit well on some girls team and even then would get beat up badly.

Consider me not a true Jets fan, then...
TheRiddick is offline   Reply With Quote