View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 01:42 PM   #444
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: J! E! T! S! Jets! Jets! Jets!

It appears Forbes has rated The Dirty the most over-paid player in football.
I have personally rated Forbes the most worthless rag on the planet, and I'm not even a Jets fan. I did pass up my free trial issue and have chosen to stare at the ceiling rather than read it in the doctor's office, so there's that.

They do raise a point about his lackluster completion %age and passer rating, but he's a perfect fit for the Jets, and he's a damn good ball player. At almost 15 million this year, he should definately kiss his agent on the mouth. I'm not sure how much of that is performance based and how much is guaranteed, either. Forbes didn't likely take that into account, I'm guessing.