View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 12:43 PM   #5
MarkinAZ
Formerly MarkinOR

First Name: Mark
Trading: (40)
Navy (Served With Honor)
MarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: In support of COPs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subvet642 View Post
The incidents I've seen on video were egregious; I'm not surprised in the least that people are angry. When a person wields the awesome and terrible power of the State, their conduct must be above reproach, period. If it cannot be, then they should not be trusted with the power of life and death. If every cop walked off the job every cop would be fired. The Police unions would go away. The National Guard would do the job until new cops could be hired and trained. They would only be screwing themselves. The police do a vital and dangerous job, but we shouldn't engage in blind hero worship, either; that is far more dangerous.

Agreed! Not really in to or having some politician find a loop hole or reason to activate Martial Law on the Sovereign states of America.

On the other hand, my Remington P870 is always well oiled and ready to go