View Single Post
Old 09-01-2020, 07:51 AM   #3
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future
Default Re: Having an Issue Don't know how to resolve it

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishBoi View Post
So Im preparing for my cigars to be here today. I finally opened my humi and removed the sponges. I mounted the butler and the 2 320 gram boveda packs in the humi. When I calibrated the butler it was a perfect 75% RH. I put about 15 cigars or so in the humi last night (all that had come in so far). At first the butler read about 82% when i first read the humidity level. I wasn't to concerned at first. Knowing I had just removed the sponges. Its been about 15 hours since I last checked it. The RH is still up to 85%? why would this be if Im using 69% rh? could it just be because there are no cigars in it for now? Any help would be amazing. I don't want to ruin the cigars that are coming in.
The More Cigars You Have In It, The RH Should Drop Some. Leave The Humidor Closed For 3 Days With The Boveda Packs & Cigars In It And Check Again After 3 Days. The Butler App On Your Phone Will Give You Readings Without Opening Your Humidor.
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote