View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 03:41 PM   #5006
spectrrr
Back in the midwest!

First Name: Frank
Trading: (20)
LGC
spectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to all
Default Re: First Firearm Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emopunker2004 View Post
That sux Francis.

Well F@ck me. Bought one of these, and installed it on my shotgun. Only to find out the forend runs into it and i cant work the action. Time to buy a speedfeed LE forend from Amazon...
DOH.

I just had to cancel one of the ammo sales I made on gunbroker. Un believable how much people CAN'T #$^#$^ READ.

Terms of the sale (stated clearly in the auction):
1) No sales to Illinois
2) Buyer responsible to know local laws.
3) check/money order only.

This dimwit lives in Illinois and bid on it... So I let that slide, just send me your FOID card and we'll call it good.
Then come to find out he moved, didn't get a new FOID card or ID, and those are the only two addresses I can send to. Oh yeah, and "his wife is not comfortable with with a check", so now he wants to use HeyGal, which is even more of a no-no for guns than it is for cigars!

So yep... out $20 in listing fees, time spent researching Illinois law... God people, is it that **** hard to READ the auction before you start bidding?

/Rant Off