Thread: Opus X Question
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 12:05 PM   #18
mhailey
Splitter of Hairs

First Name: Matt
Trading: (21)
mhailey has a spectacular aura aboutmhailey has a spectacular aura aboutmhailey has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Opus X Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFlake View Post
Man, you just hit the nail on the head, as to why I hate B&Ms. If your not in the owners or managers personal click, you never get a chance, at the hard to find sticks! And for some unknown reason, they don't think anyone knows whats going on! What A--H----s!
I have to disagree. The owner of a shop is patronized by particular individuals on a regular basis, which thereby puts the patron in the good graces of the owner (or in the owner's personal click). They take care of those regular patrons which provide the steady income to keep the B&M open throughout the year, as good business practices. If you have a loyal, regular customer that desires a hard to find stick, and you have a once a year customer that wants the same stick, save it for the loyal customer. That's exactly what I would do if I owned a B&M.

Why do you think airlines offer frequent flyer miles and upgrades for their regular customers? Do you expect to be bumped up to first class on a flight when you fly once per year, and expect to be treated the same as an elite status flyer who travels thousands of miles per month?